Friday, September 18, 2009

Vintage 965 Closed Its Doors & Our Bag Orders Went Through the Roof!



Sadly Vintage 965 recently closed it's doors.
Vintage 965 was a boutique in beautiful historic downtown Augusta located at 965 Broad Street for 2 years.  After we closed a customer requested that I make a large order of our bags for her for Christmas Gifts so I posted an event on facebook advertising that we would be making one last order and I was overwhelmed by the response so we have been making at least 2 orders a months since.  Official website coming soon but until then to check out some of the bags we have available.  To order just email your order to vintage965@yahoo.com
(make sure to include quantity, color, and style name) and I will email you back a paypal invoice and email you as soon as your bag is in!  Its that easy!  If you would prefer not to pay online you can also contact me to arrange to drop off a check or cash for your order.  We can also ship bags anywhere in the country for between $8-$15.  If you have any questions feel free to email me or call me at 706-664-1541.
Happy Bag Shopping!
Claire Riche

1 comment:

  1. I was so sad to see your store had closed but am elated to read that you're taking Vintage online! May you find MUCH success in this new endeavor!!!

    ReplyDelete